The APSN corporate culture is people-oriented with a rich emphasis on the development of our employees. Our company is focused on bringing value-added solutions that are creative and practical to all our clients.
We empower and support our personnel so that they can reach their full potential. With that, APSN provides the opportunity for you to prove yourself with a market leader in animal health and veterinary biologics, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals in Malaysia.
Internship for Science Students
· Assist in laboratory work (microbiology/molecular biology/serology/chemistry sections)
*Interns may be required to handle porcine samples.
· Possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in sciences/biotechnology/microbiology/biomedical science or equivalent.
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
· CGPA of 3.0 and above or equivalent.
· Internship period of at least 3 months and above.
Interested candidates are requested to fill up and submit the application form as well as a resume stating full details of qualification and contact with a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applications are usually processed within 1-2 weeks.