Showing 37–40 of 40 results
• Ensure good milk production
• Reduce preweaning mortality
• Improve sow vitality and increase feed intake
• Improve piglets growth rate
1 week before farrow until weaning
Multivitamins, mineral and feed additives
(Does not contain antibiotics or other medication substance)
SOW CARE PREMIX is manufactured by Multifeed
Include 2 bags (50 kg) per ton feed
Spectrum® Powder is a natural
solution containing Allium active
molecules that is effective against
pathogenic bacteria. The product
contains selected thiosulfinates – PTS
– PTSO result from sulphur precursors
and sulfonic acid intermediates
transformation which have antibacteria
Features and Benefits
• Modulation of the immune system
• More resistance to infections
• Decrease of mortality
• Increase productivity
• Better assimilation of nutrients
Inclusion rate /ton feed
Poultry 100-200 gm
Swine 100-200 gm
Ruminants 50 gm
Aromatic extract of alliceas 17%
10 kg plastic drum
Can cause skin, eyes and respiratory tract irritations.
Sweelac® is developed and can be used
as an economic replacer of sweet whey
powder in different feed formula’s.
Features and benefits
Easy to mix, free flowing
Constant 65% lactose and
constant 12% protein
Stimulates feed intake
Has aromas and flavoring
characteristics for excellent
Include 2.5% – 5% per ton of feed.
Alpha D3 is 10 times more bioactive
than the conventional sources of
Vitamin D3. It is considered the best
source of Vitamin D to maximize feed
utilization efficiency and maintain bone
and leg health.
Functions and benefits
• Increases utilization of phytate in feed.
• More phosphorus and calcium absorption ability.
• Thermostable up to 220 <sup>o</sup>C.
• Lower cost per ton of feed.
• Prevent tibia dyschondroplasia.
1 – α – OH – Cholecalciferol Minimum 15,380,000 I.U./kg
10 kg in pail
Include 12.5g per ton feed.
Being mixed with other ingredients to produce premixes, concentrated and complete feeds.