Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
BERGAPRIME provides the instantly
available and essential substances:
phospholipids, fats and proteins.
Presents in oleosome structure. All lipids
are very highly digestible, absorbed
instantly, and easily metabolized into
ensures the active components that are
dispersed homogeneously in the digest
tracts, released slowly and utilized
continuously in the body.
Functions and benefits
• Activates cell functions, enzyme activities and hormone biosynthesis
• Stimulates growth of intestinal villi of piglets and young chicks
• Provides quick energy for maintaining physiological functions and
processing, particularly during the poor health condition
• Increases digestion and transportation of fats and oils, utilization of
proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Improves growth rate and feed efficiency
• Stops multiplication of micro-organisms and kills microbes and virus
• Improves immune responses and strengthens resistance to stress and
• Reduces mortality of chicks and piglets, and improves uniformity of litters
Essential phospholipids, functional fats and proteins.
Crude fat Min. 35%
Crude protein Min. 5%
Carbohydrates About 50%
Ash About 3%
Moisture Max. 5 %
Appearance yellowish powder
15 kg in carton box with plastic bag inside
500 – 1000 g per ton of feed
1 g per litre of drinking water
Bergafat HTL 306
Bergafat HTL 306 is a product containing
palm fat fraction with fortification of
phospholipids. The product is very
highly digestible in growing pigs and
sows (>90%). It can improve nutrient
utilization and production of pigs and
Fat content > 99 %
Phospholipids > 3 %
Fatty acid profile
C 12:0 (Lauric acid) < 3 %
C 14:0 (Myristic acid) < 2 %
C 16:0 (Palmitic acid) > 70 %
C 18:0 (Stearic acid) < 8 %
C 18:1 (Oleic acid) > 8 %
C18:2~3 (Linoleic acid +Linolenic acid) > 3 %
Content “on dry”(HPLC) Specification limits
Content “on dry”(HPLC) Average level
Absornance @ 425 nm(Ph. Eur. specification)
Store in a cool and dry place not exceeding 25ºC.
Sows and growing /fattening pigs
Performances In Animals
Dietary nutrient digestibility – + 2 ~ + 5 %
Sows – More milk yield & high milk fat
ADG (Piglets & broilers) – + 3 ~ +6 %
FCR – – 3 ~ – 10 %
Broilers and fattening pigs – Better carcass quality
Coyden has no adverse effects on growing chickens and layer when
fed continuously up to 3 times of normal level.
Coyden has no effect on hatchability or fertility of laying chicken
when fed at recommended levels.
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.