BERGAPRIME provides the instantly
available and essential substances:
phospholipids, fats and proteins.
Presents in oleosome structure. All lipids
are very highly digestible, absorbed
instantly, and easily metabolized into
ensures the active components that are
dispersed homogeneously in the digest
tracts, released slowly and utilized
continuously in the body.
Functions and benefits
• Activates cell functions, enzyme activities and hormone biosynthesis
• Stimulates growth of intestinal villi of piglets and young chicks
• Provides quick energy for maintaining physiological functions and
processing, particularly during the poor health condition
• Increases digestion and transportation of fats and oils, utilization of
proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Improves growth rate and feed efficiency
• Stops multiplication of micro-organisms and kills microbes and virus
• Improves immune responses and strengthens resistance to stress and
• Reduces mortality of chicks and piglets, and improves uniformity of litters
Essential phospholipids, functional fats and proteins.
Crude fat Min. 35%
Crude protein Min. 5%
Carbohydrates About 50%
Ash About 3%
Moisture Max. 5 %
Appearance yellowish powder
15 kg in carton box with plastic bag inside
500 – 1000 g per ton of feed
1 g per litre of drinking water
Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
Bergafat HTL 316
Bergafat HTL 316 is a functional lipid
supplement. It contains bioactive
phospholipids and biomedical additives
which are not available in commonly
used fats and oils. The product is very
highly digestible in neonatal piglets
(> 90%) and it can improve nutrient
utilization, growth and health of piglets.
Fat content > 99 %
Phospholipids > 10 %
Fatty acid profile
C 12:0 (Lauric acid) < 10 %
C 14:0 (Myristic acid) < 5 %
C 16:0 (Palmitic acid) > 60 %
C 18:0 (Stearic acid) < 10 %
C 18:1 (Oleic acid) > 10 %
C18:2~3 (Linoleic acid +Linolenic acid) > 5 %
Include 2 – 4 % per ton of feed
Performances In Animals
Dietary nutrient digestibility – + 2 – 6 %
ADG of piglets – + 5 – 20 %
Feed conversion – – 10 – 25 %
Diarrhoea incidence – – 2 – 4 %
Weaned piglets improved ADG ( > 10%) and FC (> 20%) when
HTL 316 is used as the replacement of soybean oil in piglets’
feeds. (Trial results from China, 2005)
Micro-Aid is an all-natural extract from the
Yucca Schidigera plant which composed
of both saponin and steroidal sapogenin
molecules. Saponins have natural
detergent or surfactant properties that
provide a protective coating over cells and
intestinal microflora in the mucosal lining
of the G.I Tract. They contain both watersoluble
and fat-soluble components,
steroidal sapogenin molecules that are
Functions and benefits
• Beneficial bacteria populations are enhanced creating an
environment less favorable to pathogens.
• Healthy gastrointestinal tract, allows for a healthier immune
• Micro-Aid reduces intestinal ammonia by facilitating increased
• Reduces aerial ammonia up to 40%, further improves BOD level
in sewage environment.
• Broilers and fattening pigs: improved average daily weight gain
and better feed conversion
• Sows: increase oxygen transfer during farrow-reduce stillbirth,
Benefits of Miro-Aid in Broilers
DWG improvement 2.2% to 2.4%
FCR improvement 1.7% to 2.3%
Concentrated saponin extract 47%