Bergaplus D is the lipid supplement
made of matrix of vegetable triglyceride,
natural carotene and Vitamin E.
Features and Benefits
• Improving milk production, reproduction and health
• Highly absorbable in small intestines
• Improves oestrus behaviour and ovulation, increases pregnancy/
conception rate and decreases cases of reproductive problems, embryo
death and early abortion
• Strengthens immune system and enhances resistance to stress and
• Increase utilization of fat, protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Topping up dietary energy concentration and balancing fatty acid profile
Phospholipids, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and fat fraction
Crude fat Min. 85%
Crude protein Min. 1.5%
Moisture Max. 2%
Ash Max. 2%
Carotene Min. 250 ppm
Vitamin E Min. 500 ppm
Apperance Free-flowing powder
Transition cows – 100 – 200 g/day
Lactating cows – 200 – 500 g/day
Beef cattle – 100 – 250 g/day
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.
Nutri-En is a de-oiled lecithin combines
the emulsifying and performanceenhancing
effect of the phospholipids
in the body with their function as a
constituent of all the body cells. It offers
an intelligent way of increasing the animal
Functions and benefits
• Products having ability to mix two immiscible substances.
• Easy and safe to handle in feed milling operations.
• HLB value between 8-12.
• Provide nutritional value.
• Assist feed milling to improve throughput. microbes and virus
• The emulsifier for fat digestion and absorption
• Improve fat metabolism and transport
• Improving absorption of nutrients
(protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins)
• Stimulating activity of immune system.
• Improving weight gain, feed conversion and survival.
• Reducing fatty liver syndrome, being natural choline source.
Phospholipids > 97 %
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 20 – 23 %
Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) 12 – 15 %
Phosphatidylinositol (PI) 12 – 14 %
Phosphatidic acid (PA) 8 %
Fatty Acids component
Stearic acid 5 %
Palmitic acid 20 %
Oleic acid 9 %
Linoleic acid 59 %
Linolenic acid 7 %
2.5kg x 10 packs per carton
Inclusion of 500g-1kg per ton of feed.
Micro-Aid is an all-natural extract from the
Yucca Schidigera plant which composed
of both saponin and steroidal sapogenin
molecules. Saponins have natural
detergent or surfactant properties that
provide a protective coating over cells and
intestinal microflora in the mucosal lining
of the G.I Tract. They contain both watersoluble
and fat-soluble components,
steroidal sapogenin molecules that are
Functions and benefits
• Beneficial bacteria populations are enhanced creating an
environment less favorable to pathogens.
• Healthy gastrointestinal tract, allows for a healthier immune
• Micro-Aid reduces intestinal ammonia by facilitating increased
• Reduces aerial ammonia up to 40%, further improves BOD level
in sewage environment.
• Broilers and fattening pigs: improved average daily weight gain
and better feed conversion
• Sows: increase oxygen transfer during farrow-reduce stillbirth,
Benefits of Miro-Aid in Broilers
DWG improvement 2.2% to 2.4%
FCR improvement 1.7% to 2.3%
Concentrated saponin extract 47%