Bergaplus D is the lipid supplement
made of matrix of vegetable triglyceride,
natural carotene and Vitamin E.
Features and Benefits
• Improving milk production, reproduction and health
• Highly absorbable in small intestines
• Improves oestrus behaviour and ovulation, increases pregnancy/
conception rate and decreases cases of reproductive problems, embryo
death and early abortion
• Strengthens immune system and enhances resistance to stress and
• Increase utilization of fat, protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Topping up dietary energy concentration and balancing fatty acid profile
Phospholipids, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and fat fraction
Crude fat Min. 85%
Crude protein Min. 1.5%
Moisture Max. 2%
Ash Max. 2%
Carotene Min. 250 ppm
Vitamin E Min. 500 ppm
Apperance Free-flowing powder
Transition cows – 100 – 200 g/day
Lactating cows – 200 – 500 g/day
Beef cattle – 100 – 250 g/day
PIDOLin PCa, which contains pidolic
acid, a precursor of argenine and proline
production in intestinal cells. These
amino acids (argenine and proline) are
fundamental in the binding process
of calcium. Argenine accounts for
28% of calcium binding protein. More
presence of that binder results in better
absorption and transfer of calcium in
the blood and the uterus where the egg
shell is produced.
Argenine and proline is also important
for collagen formation in the body. Using
Pidolin in young and old animals can
improve collagen formation in the body
to improve bone strength and eggshell
formation during old laying stage and
reduce egg shell problem.
Functions and benefits
• Very available source of calcium(15 more digestible than the others sources)
• Improvement of the binding of the calcium in all the body
• Maintaining the bone storage in calcium and phosphorus elements
• Supplying main components of the eggshell membrane
• Improve egg shell quality
• Improve egg production
• Improve milk production
L-Calcium Pidolate (5-Oxo-L-Proline, Calcium salt) 100%
Prelaying layer 300 gm
Layer/ breeder 150 – 400 gm
Broiler500 gm Use during first 21 days
Piglet/Future breeder 300 – 600 gm
Sow 300 gm – 1 kg
Heifer or breeder 2 – 3 gm/day
High milk production cow 10 – 40 gm/day
Lactating goats 1 – 4 gm/day
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.
Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed