Bergafat HTL 316
Bergafat HTL 316 is a functional lipid
supplement. It contains bioactive
phospholipids and biomedical additives
which are not available in commonly
used fats and oils. The product is very
highly digestible in neonatal piglets
(> 90%) and it can improve nutrient
utilization, growth and health of piglets.
Fat content > 99 %
Phospholipids > 10 %
Fatty acid profile
C 12:0 (Lauric acid) < 10 %
C 14:0 (Myristic acid) < 5 %
C 16:0 (Palmitic acid) > 60 %
C 18:0 (Stearic acid) < 10 %
C 18:1 (Oleic acid) > 10 %
C18:2~3 (Linoleic acid +Linolenic acid) > 5 %
Include 2 – 4 % per ton of feed
Performances In Animals
Dietary nutrient digestibility – + 2 – 6 %
ADG of piglets – + 5 – 20 %
Feed conversion – – 10 – 25 %
Diarrhoea incidence – – 2 – 4 %
Weaned piglets improved ADG ( > 10%) and FC (> 20%) when
HTL 316 is used as the replacement of soybean oil in piglets’
feeds. (Trial results from China, 2005)
Nutri-En is a de-oiled lecithin combines
the emulsifying and performanceenhancing
effect of the phospholipids
in the body with their function as a
constituent of all the body cells. It offers
an intelligent way of increasing the animal
Functions and benefits
• Products having ability to mix two immiscible substances.
• Easy and safe to handle in feed milling operations.
• HLB value between 8-12.
• Provide nutritional value.
• Assist feed milling to improve throughput. microbes and virus
• The emulsifier for fat digestion and absorption
• Improve fat metabolism and transport
• Improving absorption of nutrients
(protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins)
• Stimulating activity of immune system.
• Improving weight gain, feed conversion and survival.
• Reducing fatty liver syndrome, being natural choline source.
Phospholipids > 97 %
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 20 – 23 %
Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) 12 – 15 %
Phosphatidylinositol (PI) 12 – 14 %
Phosphatidic acid (PA) 8 %
Fatty Acids component
Stearic acid 5 %
Palmitic acid 20 %
Oleic acid 9 %
Linoleic acid 59 %
Linolenic acid 7 %
2.5kg x 10 packs per carton
Inclusion of 500g-1kg per ton of feed.
Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
Delac Dulce contains high quality
milk products, easily digestible protein
sources and essential amino acids
designed to enhance palatability
resulting in increased feed intake.
It provides the complete feed a strong
and balanced protein and readily
available energy level to stimulate
healthy and efficient growth.
Include 10% – 20% per ton of feed
Result of using Delac Dulce in weaner
feed for 14 days after weaning.