Bergafat HTL 306
Bergafat HTL 306 is a product containing
palm fat fraction with fortification of
phospholipids. The product is very
highly digestible in growing pigs and
sows (>90%). It can improve nutrient
utilization and production of pigs and
Fat content > 99 %
Phospholipids > 3 %
Fatty acid profile
C 12:0 (Lauric acid) < 3 %
C 14:0 (Myristic acid) < 2 %
C 16:0 (Palmitic acid) > 70 %
C 18:0 (Stearic acid) < 8 %
C 18:1 (Oleic acid) > 8 %
C18:2~3 (Linoleic acid +Linolenic acid) > 3 %
Content “on dry”(HPLC) Specification limits
Content “on dry”(HPLC) Average level
Absornance @ 425 nm(Ph. Eur. specification)
Store in a cool and dry place not exceeding 25ºC.
Sows and growing /fattening pigs
Performances In Animals
Dietary nutrient digestibility – + 2 ~ + 5 %
Sows – More milk yield & high milk fat
ADG (Piglets & broilers) – + 3 ~ +6 %
FCR – – 3 ~ – 10 %
Broilers and fattening pigs – Better carcass quality
Coyden has no adverse effects on growing chickens and layer when
fed continuously up to 3 times of normal level.
Coyden has no effect on hatchability or fertility of laying chicken
when fed at recommended levels.
Delac 50 is developed and successfully
used as an economic replacer of skimmed
milk powder in different feed formula’s
for piglets. Delac contains high quality
milk products, high protein level and all
essential amino acids.
Features and benefits
• High digestibility amino acids and easy to use
• High lactose content
• Low hygroscopic
• Free flowing
Include 10% – 20% per ton of feed 10% － 2 0%
Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
BPS + is a very unique butyric acids
salt. It appears in strong base salt due
to double buffered features which
promote endogenous enzyme secretion
at pancreas and stomach. BPS + is
able to stimulate the secretion of
endogenous enzymes which increase
the maturation of the digestive function
and increase the absorption potential of
the duodenum and jejunum.
Functions and benefits
• Enhance +4 % of pancreas weight enzymatic production
• Increase villi height 4% ~ 7%
• Increase enterocytes number
• Regeneration of the intestinal mucous membrane
• It allows a rapid digestive adaptation for the dietary transition phases
• It promotes digestive maturity for the young animals
• Diet valorization and increase of feed on the intake during lactation periods
Sodium butyrate 54%
Aromatic substances premixture 1 %
Swine 1 – 2.5 kg
Broiler & Layer 0.5 to 1.5 kg
Chicks 2 kg
Lamb & breeding calf 1.5 to 3 kg
Beef cattle 2.5 to 3.5 kg